What are the characteristics of good friends? We all know that ‘no man is an island’. Simply put, you cannot isolate yourself and avoid others. We all need friends. We all want good friends. But how do we tell? How can we learn to become good friends?
One of the cartoon shows that I loved to watch with my children when they were young was ‘BAMBI‘. I still like to watch it. It’s such a nice, touching movie. There are a lot of things you can learn about friendship in ‘Bambi’.
Watch this short video clip first.
The video clip shows the:
Characteristics Of Good Friends:
- They surround you and support you when you are confused.
- They show you the way when you don’t know where to turn
- They encourage and cheer you on to achieve your dream.
- They are patient with you and will always be there to help you.
- They accept your flaws and mistakes and correct you in love.
- They laugh with you and celebrate your achievement.
Are there any other characteristics of good friends that you can see from Bambi? Are there any characteristics that we ourselves can improve on to become good friends to others? Do share your thoughts in comments below.
Thought of the day……
Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation.